- Season shrimp lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Add shrimp in a single layer and cook 3 minutes total, turning once halfway.
- Saute just until cooked through then remove from the pan.
- Transfer to cutting board, coarsely chop and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of 3 medium limes over the shrimp, stir and set aside to marinate while you prepare remaining salsa ingredients.
- Dice cucumber, tomato and avocado and add them to the mixing bowl with shrimp.
- Finely dice onion and chop ½ bunch of fresh cilantro.
- Add to the mixing bowl then stir together all of the ingredients until well combined and serve.
- We love this served with hot sauce (such as Tabasco) and tortilla chips.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined*
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 3 medium limes
- 2 medium/large avocados
- ½ english cucumber
- 3 medium (or 4 roma) tomatoes
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- ½ bunch Cilantro, chopped
- Tortilla chips and Tabasco sauce to serve
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below: