BBQ Shrimp with Garlicky Kale and Parmesan-Herb Couscous Recipe
Are you looking for a fantastic recipe for your Mediterranean Diet meal plan that will make the family happy? Check out this BBQ Shrimp with Garlicky Kale and Parmesan-Herb Couscous Recipe!
This is one of our favorite Mediterranean Diet Recipes!
- Combine broth and poultry seasoning in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil. Stir in couscous.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork, then stir in Parmesan and butter. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add kale and cook, stirring, until bright green, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add water, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the kale is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Make a well in the center of the kale and add 1 tablespoon oil, garlic and crushed red pepper; cook, undisturbed, for 15 seconds, then stir the garlic oil into the kale and season with salt.
- Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and shrimp to the pan.
- Cook, stirring, until the shrimp are pink and curled, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in barbecue sauce.
- Serve the shrimp with the kale and couscous.
- 1 Cup Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Cup of Whole-Wheat Couscous
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 8 Cups of Chopped Kale
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1 Large Clove of Garlic, Smashed
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Pound of Peeled and Deveined Raw Shrimp (26-30 per pound)
- 1/4 Cup Barbecue Sauce
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop waiting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: