Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 6 MINUTES | Total Time: 21 MINUTES
- Start by cooking the eggs. For soft-boiled, bring a pot of water to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Gently lower eggs into water and let simmer for 6 minutes. Remove from water and run cold water over the top to stop the cooking. Set aside and peel when ready to use.
- In a large bowl, combine arugula, tomatoes, cucumber, and quinoa. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top, season with salt and pepper, then toss together.
- Divide salad among 4 plates. Top with sliced avocado and halved egg, then sprinkle herbs and almonds over the top. Season with more salt and pepper, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a final drizzle of olive oil. Eat!
If You Like This Recipe, Click Here To Get The Ultimate Cookbook Series!
- 4 eggs
- 10 cups arugula
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes and/or heirloom tomatoes cut into wedges (a mix
- is great!)
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled (here’s how to make perfectly cooked quinoa)
- 1 large avocado
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup mixed herbs like mint and dill, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Calories: 443 | Total Fat: 32g | Carbs: 28g | Net Carbs: 19g | Fiber: 9g | Protein: 18g
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: