Salads are a normal menu item on most diets, but most are rather boring. This Buffalo chopped chicken salad recipe will spice up your lunch and keep the Mediterranean Diet exciting!
- Chop up chicken breasts into nugget pieces. Make sure to pat dry with a paper towel.
- Make two bowls: one with two eggs whisked and another with rice crumbs, garlic powder, sea salt & pepper.
- Take one nugget and roll in egg mixture, and then coat completely with rice crumbs. Set aside and make sure to do with all pieces.
- Place in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Flip nuggets around halfway through.
- Once done, pour nuggets into a bowl and mix with buffalo sauce to completely coat. Place back in the air fryer at 370 for 2 minutes.
- Prepare the salad by chopping up greens, cucumber, and tomatoes.
- Prepare bowl by adding greens, cucumber, and tomatoes and chopping up together. Add avocado, buffalo chicken, and cilantro on top…
- Serve and enjoy!
- 3 chicken breasts (small & cut into nuggets)
- 1 cup rice crumbs
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt & pepper
- 2 1/2 cup green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 avocado
- Optional: cilantro, red pepper flakes
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below: