Did you know that salmon has good health benefits? It’s rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, high in B vitamins, may reduce the risk of heart disease, may protect brain health, and more! If you’re looking to try salmon or find an amazing recipe, check this one out!
- DIn a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season salmon with 1 tsp Cajun seasoning and black pepper then add to the skillet skin-side up.
- Cook for about 6 minutes or until golden brown then flip and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add butter and garlic to the skillet.
- When butter has melted, stir in broth, lemon juice, honey 1 tsp Cajun seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Bring mixture to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat and add salmon back to the skillet.
- Simmer about 3 minutes or until the sauce is reduced and the salmon is cooked through.
- Pair it with your choice of a vegetable and carb
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 (6oz) salmon fillets
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below: