Check out this Carrot Cake Pancakes Recipe.
Experience the cozy comfort of a classic dessert transformed into a delightful breakfast treat with our Carrot Cake Pancakes recipe. These fluffy pancakes are infused with the warm spices and sweet essence of carrot cake, bringing the joy of indulgence to your morning routine.
1 and 1/3 cup all-purpose whole wheat flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar or monk fruit sugar
1 tbsp of flax meal mixed with 6 tbsp of water (flax egg)
4 medium carrots grated (about 2 cups worth)
1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup soy or oat milk
2 tbsp melted vegan butter or coconut oil
1/3 cup chopped walnuts optional
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Make a batter by gently folding the ingredients together.
- Don’t over-mix.
- Add the shredded or grated carrots and chopped walnuts if using and gently fold the batter until grated carrots and nuts are combined.
- Set aside.
- Heat about 1/2 tbsp butter in a non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, add the pancake batter to the skillet.
- Use a tablespoon for smaller-sized pancakes.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until it bubbles on top then flip.
- Cook for an additional 1 minute or so.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve pancakes with melted vegan butter and fresh berries.
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below:
The recipe was posted by @naturallyzuzu