Chicken Brochette Recipe
The Chicken Brochette Recipe is perfect for any time of year. It’s great comfort food or the perfect anytime meal for the whole family
Prep Time: 30 MINUTES | Cook Time: 10 MINUTES | Passive Time: 10 MINUTES
- Mix all ingredients, then chicken pieces, in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare the grill by lighting the coals and waiting 15-20 minutes for the flames to subside.
- Alternatively, heat the oven to 375F.
- Skewer the chicken pieces and bell pepper pieces.
- Use some paper towels to dry them briefly.
- Grill for about 10 minutes, rotating them every few minutes when charred on one side.
- Serve immediately.
- 1 ¾-pound chicken, deboned, cut into chunks breasts or thigns or both
- 3 pieces bell peppers any color, seeded and cut into chunks
- ½ cup lemon juice fresh or bottled
- ¾ cup olive oil or a mix of olive and vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp paprika mild or smoked
- 1 tbsp tomato paste optional
- 1 tbsp powdered oregano or thyme or marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper or white pepper, optional
- 6 cloves garlic, mashed or more, to taste
Calories: 615 | Total Fat: 45g | Carbs: 8g | Net Carbs: 6g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 48g
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop waiting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: