Chunky Mediterranean Fish Soup Recipe
The Chunky Mediterranean Fish Soup Recipe is perfect for any time of year. It’s great comfort food or the perfect anytime meal for the Mediterranean diet!
Prep Time: 5 MINUTES | Cook Time: 10 MINUTES | Total Time: 15 MINUTES
- Put the pasta sauce and stock into a large saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 mins. Add the courgettes and fennel and simmer for 2 mins.
- Cut the hoki fillets into 4cm pieces. Add to the soup and poach over a low heat for 2-3 mins or until the fish is cooked. Don’t stir too often or the fish will break up. Gently stir in the basil and adjust the seasoning.
- Mix the chipotle chili mix or chili paste with the crème fraîche and season. Ladle the soup into bowls and spoon a dollop of crème fraîche on top.
- 500g tub Napoletana (tomato and basil) pasta sauce
- 450ml fish stock
- 2 courgettes, finely sliced
- 1 bulb fennel, finely sliced
- 450g hoki fillet, defrosted
- Handful basil leaves, torn
- 1 tsp chipotle chili in adobo sauce or chili paste, to serve
- 5 tbsp half-fat crème fraîche, to serve
Calories: 164 | Total Fat: 4g | Carbs: 9g | Net Carbs: 6g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 23g
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop waiting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: