This creamy curry pasta recipe will become a Mediterranean Diet staple for you and your family! It’s the perfect dinner recipe and tastes delicious!
- According to packet instructions, cook the pasta and add the red kidney beans to the same pan as the pasta to cook together until al dante.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion, garlic & mushrooms in a frying pan with a little water/oil for 5-10 mins until the mushrooms are soft.
- Turn the heat down to low, then add in the cumin & curry powder. Stir for 1 min until fragrant.
- Pour in the canned coconut milk & squeeze 1/2 a lime.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and kidney beans from the pan through a colander, then stir them into the pan with the curry.
- Bring the heat up to a medium setting, add a handful of spinach, and frequently stir for 5 mins until the spinach has wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 2 servings of dried pasta of choice (I used wholewheat penne)
- 1/2 medium/large onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1tsp garlic granules
- A few closed cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 a 400g can red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp medium curry powder
- A handful of fresh organic spinach
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Salt & pepper to taste!
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below: