Check out this Crispy Pan Fried Salmon with Creamy Caper Recipe!
400g jarred butter beans
2 salmon fillets
1 heaped tbsp creme fraiche
1tbsp capers, chopped
2tbsp fresh dill, chopped
1tsp wholegrain mustard
2 handfuls spinach
- Heat a good glug of olive oil in a pan over a medium heat.
- Add both salmon fillets to the pan, skin down, and fry for 2-3 minutes until the skin gets crispy.
- Rotate the salmon and cook each side for a further 2 minutes until golden on the outside & still pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, drain the butter beans and add these to a separate saucepan over a medium-low heat.
- Add the chopped capers and dill to the butter beans and stir to combine.
- Add the creme fraiche, mustard, with a squeeze of 1/2 lemon juice and some cracked black pepper and mix well.
- Stir the spinach into the sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- Spoon the creamy butter beans onto your serving plate and top with the salmon.
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below:
The recipe was posted by @hans.hungry