Here is a healthy easy salmon recipe that the whole family will love! This is one of our favorite Mediterranean Diet Recipes!
- Place a baking sheet on rack in upper third of oven; preheat broiler to high.
- Once hot, carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven; place squash, onion, and lemon (cut side down) on the baking sheet.
- Broil until charred, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Let cool; squeeze juice from lemon halves into a small bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, orange zest, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high.
- Sprinkle salmon flesh with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper and remaining 5/8 teaspoon salt.
- Cook salmon, skin side down, until skin is crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip fillets; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place kale, spinach, pomegranate arils, squash, and onion in a large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette; toss to coat.
- Divide salad and salmon among 4 bowls; spoon 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice over each fillet.
- 2 1/2 Cups of Chopped Butternut Squash
- 2 1/2 Cups of Sliced Red Onion
- 1 Medium Lemon, Halved
- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Rice Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons of Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoons of Orange Zest
- 3/4 Teaspoons of Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Canola Oil
- 4 (6 oz) Skin-On Salmon Fillets
- 4 Cups Torn Curly Kale
- 4 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cups of Pomegranate Arils
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: