Check out this Eggplant Caprese Recipe.
Step into a world of culinary innovation with our Eggplant Caprese recipe, a delightful variation on the classic Caprese salad that introduces roasted eggplant slices as the star of the show. By combining the creamy texture of eggplant with the timeless trio of fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil, this dish reimagines the beloved flavors of summer in a whole new light.
1 small eggplant
Fresh basil leaves
Pre-sliced mozzarella log
Crumbled goat cheese
- Crack an egg (or two) into a bowl & whisk.
- Pour Italian breadcrumbs onto a plate.
- Slice the eggplant, add each piece to the yolk, and then transfer to the breadcrumbs plate.
- Coat each side & the edges with the breadcrumbs & then add to the air frier (grease basket with olive oil first).
- Air fry for ~12 min at 400.
- Once done, create your caprese by adding tomato, basil, mozzarella, and eggplant to a plate.
- Next drizzle with balsamic glaze and olive oil, sprinkle with sundried tomato and goat cheese, and add lots of flaky salt & pepper too.
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people who have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below:
The recipe was posted by @lowcarb_alice