Mediterranean Fig and Mozzarella Salad Recipe
This Mediterranean Fig & Mozzarella Salad Recipe is a great lunch option for anyone looking to stick to the Mediterranean Diet!
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 5 MINUTES | Total Time: 20 MINUTES
- In a large saucepan of salted water, blanch the beans for 2-3 mins.
- Drain, rinse in cold water, then drain on kitchen paper.
- Arrange on a platter.
- Top with the figs, shallots, mozzarella, hazelnuts and basil.
- In a small bowl or jam jar with fitted lid, add the vinegar, fig jam, olive oil and some seasoning.
- Shake well and pour over salad just before serving.
- 200g fine green bean, trimmed
- 6 small figs, quartered
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 x 125g ball mozzarella, drained and ripped into chunks
- 50g hazelnut, toasted and chopped
- Small handful basil leaves, torn
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp fig jam or relish
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Calories: 328 | Total Fat: 24g | Carbs: 28g | Net Carbs: 24g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 2g
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop waiting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: