Total Time: 380 MINUTES
- To make the base, butter a 23cm loose-bottomed tin (you can also use individual small tins). Place the biscuits in a food processor and pulse until crumbs remain. Transfer the crumbs to a bowl, then pour over the melted butter. Mix thoroughly until the crumbs are completely coated. Tip them into the tin and press firmly down into the base in an even layer. Put the tin in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Place the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, vanilla, icing sugar and honey in a bowl, then beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Tip in the double cream and continue beating until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the biscuit crust and top the cheesecake with the jam. Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 6 hours. Enjoy!
- 260g/ 9 oz. digestive biscuits
- 100g/ 3.5 oz. melted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 450g/ 16 oz. cream cheese
- 150g/ 5 oz. Greek yogurt (thick)
- 120g/ 4 oz. icing sugar
- 2 tbsps. honey
- 280ml double cream
- ½ to 1 cup of jam of your choice
Calories: 100 | Total Fat: 1g | Carbs: 4g | Net Carbs: 3g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 18g
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: