Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 15 MINUTES | Total Time: 30 MINUTES
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, butter, eggs, Greek yogurt, and milk until smooth.
- Add Greek yogurt mixture from step to to the flour mixture in step 1 and mix to combine. I like to let batter sit for 20 minutes to get really smooth textured. (optional: fold in blueberries in pancake batter or in half of pancake batter).
- Heat pancake griddle, spray with non-stick butter spray or just brush the griddle with real butter. Pour batter, in 1/4 cupful’s, onto the griddle. Cook until the bubbles on top burst and create small holes. Lift up the corners of each pancake to check that it’s golden browned on the bottom. Using a wide spatula, flip the pancake and cook it on the other side until lightly browned. Remove pancakes from the griddle onto the warming plate until ready to serve.
- To serve, top each portion of pancakes with a scoop of Greek yogurt and mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries).
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter unsalted, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt plain, non-fat
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries optional
Calories: 258 | Total Fat: 8g | Carbs: 33g | Net Carbs: 32g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 11g
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop waiting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: