This healthier version of Shrimp Scampi is made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and no butter needed was simply delicious. I served it over zucchini noodles.
This is one of our favorite Mediterranean Diet Recipes!
- Heat the EVOO in a large pan on the stovetop until hot but not smoking.
- Add the garlic and shrimp and cook the shrimp until pink about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add the white wine, let reduce for a minute then add the lemon juice.
- Let the shrimp simmer in the sauce for 2-4 minutes tossing the shrimp occasionally.
- Add the parsley, dried oregano and chili flakes and remove from heat.
- Serve over zucchini noodles or pasta.
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- Juice of one lemon
- Splash of white wine (about 1/4 cup). Handful of fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Chili flakes and sea salt to taste
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: