Healthy Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Sauce Dip Recipe
Whip up this Easy Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Dip. Grab your veggies and get dipping with this healthy tzatziki recipe made from just 5 simple steps! This is one of our favorite Mediterranean Diet Recipes!
- Prepare the tzatziki sauce by grating the cucumber.
- Gather the cucumber together and place in a paper towel and press the water out of the shredded cucumber and place in a medium-size bowl.
- Add the yogurt, garlic, red wine vinegar, fresh dill, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 3 days.
Main Dishes to Showcase Your Sauce.
Sure it makes a delicious dip for veggies, but tzatziki is the creamy favorite of these Mediterranean-inspired dishes too.
- Easy Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce
- Greek Turkey Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce
- Grilled Chicken Shawarma
- Chicken Tzatziki Pizza
- Grilled Turkey Kofta Skewers
- Easy Greek Gyro Skillet
- Cucumber Noodle Tzatziki Salad
- Pork Souvlaki with Lemon Rice
- 1/2 Cucumber Halved with Skin and Seeds Removed
- 3/4 Cup of Dannon Oikos Greek Plain Non-Fat Yogurt
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Pressed or Minced
- 1 Tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Generous Tablespoon of Fresh Dill Minced
- Pinch of Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop waiting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: