Homemade Hummus Recipe
This Homemade Hummus Recipe gets two thumbs up from everyone we have talked too. It’s perfect for any diet!
Prep Time: 30 MINUTES | Cook Time: 0 MINUTES | Total Time: 30 MINUTES
- Place the garlic in a food processor and mince. Add the chickpeas and lemon juice and pulse until the chickpeas are minced.
- Pour in the olive oil a little bit at a time, whilst pulsing.
- Blend until the oil is incorporated and the hummus mixture is smooth or coarsely pureed, depending on your preference.
- Season with salt and cumin and pour in the water, whilst mixing. Add the water gradually and check the texture of the hummus.
- If your hummus is creamy and liquid enough for your taste, don’t use all the water. Check the seasonings and adjust as you like. Enjoy!
- 1 can chickpeas
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup of water
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinch of ground cumin
- Pinch of paprika for garnish
Calories: 611 | Total Fat: 19g | Carbs: 55g | Net Carbs: 42g | Fiber: 13g | Protein: 15g
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop waiting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: