Check out this Lemon and Bacon Summer Pasta Recipe.
Elevate your summer dining with our tantalizing Lemon and Bacon Summer Pasta recipe, a symphony of zesty citrus and savory bacon that captures the essence of the season. This dish effortlessly marries the vibrant flavors of lemon with the irresistible smokiness of bacon, offering a perfect harmony for your warm-weather cravings
250 g of linguine
4 Rashers of Bacon
1 White Onion
3 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
50 g Parmesan
1 Lemons Zest
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dice the bacon, and add to a hot pan with a dash of oil
- Meanwhile, dice the onion, and use a peeler to create courgette ribbons, dicing up the centre of the courgette when you can’t create any more ribbons
- When the bacon is beginning to crisp up, turn the heat down and add in the onions, along with the white wine vinegar
- Put your pasta on to start cooking for about 10 minutes, until al dente
- When the onion is beginning to soften, turn the heat slightly up and add in the diced-up courgette, leaving the ribbons on one side
- Zest a lemon and add to the bacon frying mix
- In a bowl, whisk up your eggs, grate, your Parmesan, and whisk together seasoning, generously
- Turn the heat off of the bacon, frying mix when cooked, and begin slowly folding in the cooked pasta along with the courgette ribbons gently
- Make sure the pan is off the heat, and it’s not too hot before folding your egg and cheese mix, continuously folding to ensure the egg doesn’t begin to scramble
- Serve up and season generously, topping with some more grated Parmesan
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people who have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below:
The recipe was posted by @the_greedy_ginger