Penne with Shrimp Recipe
This Penne with Shrimp recipes is a crowd pleaser! This is one of our favorite Mediterranean Diet Recipes!
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until onion is tender.
- Mix in wine and tomatoes, and continue cooking 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix shrimp into the skillet, and cook 5 minutes, or until opaque.
- Toss with pasta and top with Parmesan cheese to serve.
- 1 (16 ounce) Package of Penne Pasta
- 2 Tablesppons of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Red Onions
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Garlic
- 1/4 Cup of White Wine
- 2 (14.5 ounce) Cans of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Pound of Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop waiting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: