Here is a simple and refreshing recipe for the best Orzo Greek Salad which is perfect for the spring and summer.
- The salad starts with the 4 cups of cold, but cooked orzo
- Mix all ingredients to the cold orzo and keep chilled
- Serve and enjoy!
- 4 cups of cold, but cooked orzo
- 1 cup finely chopped bell peppers in every color
- 1.5 cups of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1.5 cups of diced cucumbers
- 2/3 cup of creamy feta chunks
3/4 cup of good quality olive oil
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon minced organic garlic
1 tablespoon of dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
2 teaspoons of raw honey or agave
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below: