Yes, it does include butter, which is ok for occasional use. But there are also healthier options you could use.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (about 400 – 425 degrees). Cut 4 sheets of 14 by 12-inch heavy duty aluminum foil then lay each piece separately on countertop.
- Divide shrimp among packs near center then place asparagus to one side of the shrimp (going the long direction of the foil). Pour 1/2 Tbsp white wine over each. Sprinkle over garlic (1 tsp per packet) and lemon zest then season with salt and pepper.
- Divide butter pieces evenly among packets layering them over the shrimp and asparagus.
- Wrap packets in and crimp edges together then wrap ends up (don’t wrap too tight – keep a little extra space inside for heat to circulate). Grill, sealed side upward, until shrimp has cooked through, about 9 – 10 minutes.
- Carefully unwrap then drizzle with lemon juice (or just serve with lemon wedges for spritzing) and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 lbs large (21/25) shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp dry white wine or chicken broth
- 4 tsp minced garlic (4 cloves)
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp butter diced into small cubes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb medium thickness asparagus woody ends trimmed
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below: