Try this Tangy Cucumber Alvacado salad recipe, it’s such a simple one, yet it’s also one of the tastiest combos I’ve recently eaten.
The crisp fresh cucumbers, combined with creamy rich avocado pieces, then drizzled in a tangy flavorful homemade dressing…The best thing you could make tonight!
This is the PERFECT recipe to use up all of those garden cucumbers you may have this summer.
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsps coconut aminos, tamari, or Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 Tbsps raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chili flakes, or to taste
- 2 ripe but firm avocados, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 4 garden cucumbers, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped roasted cashew
- fresh lemon or lime wedges, to garnish
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below: