Check out this Tasty Shrimp and Avocado Salad Recipe!
1 lb. shrimp thawed drained and patted dry with a paper towel
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 avocados peeled and sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ red onion sliced
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon Fresh cracked pepper
- To steam the shrimp, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the thawed shrimp to a steamer basket or mesh strainer and steam for 5-6 minutes until they turn opaque and cooked through
- To make the dressing, use a bowl large enough to hold all the ingredients.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper
- Transfer the cooked shrimp on top of the dressing.
- Add the red onions and gently combine all the ingredients with the dressing in the bowl.
- Spoon mixture over the shredded lettuce and add the sliced avocados.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve at room temperature or chilled.
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below:
The recipe was posted on IG by @lowcarb_alice