- Dressing – Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil , red wine vinegar, oregano , salt and pepper and a little tahini
- Toss the chickpeas in the spice mix, spray with a little olive oil and air fry at 400F for 10-15 minutes until golden
- Mix together all ingredients. Top with dressing
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1 box chickpeas drained, rinsed & dried
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Sumac
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 3 cups kale massaged with lemon, oil& salt
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 English cucumber (chopped)
- Fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Pitted calamata olives
- 1/2 cup of crumbled vegan feta
- 1/2 cup slivered red onion
- Fresh dill
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below: