Walnut Rosemary Crusted Salmon Recipe
This Walnut Rosemary Crusted Salmon Recipe gets two thumbs up from everyone we have talked too. It’s perfect for any diet and just the overall Mediterranean lifestyle!
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES | Cook Time: 20 MINUTES | Total Time: 30 MINUTES
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine mustard, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, honey, salt and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Combine panko, walnuts and oil in another small bowl.
- Place salmon on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the mustard mixture over the fish and sprinkle with the panko mixture, pressing to adhere. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 8 to 12 minutes, depending on thickness.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (1 pound) skinless salmon fillet, fresh or frozen
- Olive oil cooking spray
Calories: 222 | Total Fat: 12g | Carbs: 4g | Net Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 24g
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop waiting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work and check it out now. Click the image below: