- Dice watermelon into cubes
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients for dressing, including 1 ½ tbsp agave, 1 tbsp lime juice, 1 tsp lime zest, ½ tbsp mint and a pinch of salt.
- Add diced cucumber, sliced strawberries and cubed watermelon to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour dressing over fruit and toss gently to coat.
- Top with feta and more fresh mint just before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1 ½ cup strawberries, sliced into rounds
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- ½ cup crumbled feta (vegan or regular)
- Fresh mint
- 1 ½ tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- ½ tbsp finely chopped mint
- Pinch of salt
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below: