Winter Vegetable Pasta filled with colorful veggies and spaghetti for the best of both worlds.
Made with beautiful rainbow tomatoes and spiralized butternut squash, green squash, and yellow squash. You can use regular cherry or grape tomatoes and use chopped squash if you don’t have a spiralizer at home.
- Cook pasta to al dente.
- Roast the Brussel sprouts in a 400-degree oven on a large tray until tender and browned by sprinkling them with oil, toss, and a generous dash of salt and pepper.
- During their cooking, toss halfway and cover with foil if getting too browned).
- Meanwhile, in a large pan, add onion, salt, pepper, 2 tsp oil, and cook until translucent, adding a bit of water if needed.
- Add garlic powder, white wine (or sub vegetable broth), and let bubble until most of the wine is evaporated (let a couple of tablespoons remain).
- Add tomatoes and butternut squash noodles, cook 5 min, stirring often.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including spaghetti and roasted Brussel sprouts, toss to mix thoroughly.
- Garnish with more parsley if desired
- Serve and enjoy!
1/2 lb. spaghetti
1 cup Brussel sprouts sliced lengthwise
Oil for roasting
1 onion finely chopped
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp pepper
2 tsp + 3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 – 1 tsp garlic powder to taste
1/2 cup white wine
1 1/3 cup tomatoes sliced
1 cup butternut squash noodles
1 cup green squash noodles
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
Need More Help With The Mediterranean Diet?
Check out our proven 28 day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan. There have been over 1000 people that have tested it out and loved it!
So stop wasting your time and money on diet plans that don’t work, and check it out now. Click the image below: